If you are struggling with guilt, shame, and feelings of worthlessness, I understand how difficult that can be. You feel like an outcast, and all you want is to fit in. You want meaningful relationships but don't know where to start. Whether you’re coping with depression, looking for anxiety relief or just need a non-biased ear and a safe place to go, I am here for you to help get you where you want to be.
Some of the challenges that you may be feeling include:
- Never being able to find or maintain a loving relationship and appreciation
- Never being good enough or live up to your potential
- Wanting to find a way out of this hopeless situation but don’t have the energy or belief that you could
- Physical symptoms that include rapid heartbeat, chest pain and racing thoughts and an overwhelming sense of doom
- Trouble concentrating or remaining motivated, fatigue, insomnia and persistent feelings of emptiness
Individual Therapy Can Help You:
- Have a better understanding of self and insight to your actions and emotions
- Develop a renewed sense of purpose and identify goals and create strategies to attain them
- Feel more connected with family, partner, and friends
- Enjoy living in the present, instead of carrying the burden of the past
- Be prepared and capable to manage and cope with life's hurdles
I Can Help
I understand what you are going through. I provide a safe sanctuary where you can confide in me and to find answers to the problems that have been hurting you for so long. Clients have described me as calm, trusting and accepting. You are invited to come as you are.
Individual Therapy can provide the support you need to help you find your way towards a better life. It can help guide you in making lasting, positive changes in your life.