You and/or your spouse might be feeling unappreciated and taken for granted in your relationship. The intimacy and fire that you had for each other, has waned, and now it's like living with a roommate, rather than a lover. You are constantly fighting about the same issues over and over again. When you are together, you feel lonely and separate.
In our society, we don’t talk about it very much, but what you are experiencing is normal. Reaching out to me and working together means you have a place to get help.
Feeling disconnected and constantly at odds with each other, you and/or your partner may be feeling:
- That you've grown too far apart to ever come back together again
- Suffocated and bitter towards each other
- Always to blame for what is going wrong in the relationship
- That you can no longer trust each other
I can help you and your partner:
- Rebuild trust and intimacy in your relationship
- Feel close and connected again
- Having a tender and loving relationship